After successful graduation with a Masters degree, Farman Humbatov worked in a "Big-4" audit firm for more than five years. During this time, he served a number of large Banks and Financial Services companies in a multitude of projects.
He joined BRAUS BERATUNG+REVISION GmbH WPG in September 2020.
His current tasks include internal audit projects, reviews of internal control systems (IDW PS 951) and forensic audits.
Selection of projects
- Assistance of the internal audit of credit institutions and financial service providers
- Sub-project management, organization and implementation of a Asset Quality Review at a major European Bank
- Audit in accordance with IDW PS 951 n.F. for a multi-client service provider
- Forensic audit: investigation of client transactions and proprietary trading at a large depositary bank
- Consulting and support of transaction parties, conduct of due diligences
- Monitoring credit portfolios in the context of risk shields/guarantees and performance of loss verifications
- Audit of financial statements for banks