Katrin Braus has more than 15 years of professional experience.
After completing a mathematics degree she joined PwC. There, she specialised in actuarial consulting and valuations. From there she moved to Mercer Human Resource Consulting.
Since October 2018 she has been part of the team at BRAUS BERATUNG+REVISION GmbH WPG. Katrin has extensive experience of modelling and measuring provisions and valuing financial instruments.
At BRAUS BERATUNG+REVISION Katrin assists with forensic audits in the field of securities trading, audits in accordance with Sec. 24 Investment Brokerage Regulation (FinVermV) and internal audits for financial service providers and investment managers.
- Master's in Mathematics
Selection of projects
- Internal Audit:
Fully outsourced internal audit function for a medium-sized financial services provider
- Risk-based audit planning
- Carrying out audit procedures
- Discussing audit results
- Making suggestions for improvement
- Drafting working papers
- Drafting audit reports
- Carrying out follow-up audits
- Audit of a retirement savings product for a large German asset manager: product calculation, product management, risk controlling, reporting
- Special audit: Valuation of financial instruments and calculation of earnings contributions for trading combinations